- PRT layout editor, which allows placement and alteration of guideway, merges, diverges and stations
- Map/aerial photo background layer using data from internet services including Terraserver, Windows Live Maps, Google Maps, and OpenStreetMap.
- Extensive layout analysis tools, computing guideway lengths, circuity, walk distances, route lengths, and more
- System Demand can be provided for analysis using several different methods, and static and dynamic analysis of the system can be done.
- Accurate microsimulation using Taxi2000's proprietary Echo PRT control system calculates vehicle positions at subsecond intervals, meeting all passenger comfort criteria
- You can watch the simulation while it's running, and produce a movie from it, in 2D or 3D.
- You can also extract extensive statistical information from a simulation run: wait times, trip times, average demand, peak demand, power consumption, etc.
- The layout can be edited, making it easy to experiment with alternate layout ideas.
- The system simulated can be a minimal 2-station system or a giant system with hundreds of stations and thousands of vehicles.